What is face-to-face learning?
This is where a teacher and student meet in a set place, for either one-on-one learning or more commonly, in group class lessons similar to a school classroom.
Face to face learning is an extremely effective way to learn knowledge and skills because it combines different ways of learning including;
Already, one can start to see how face-to-face learning can be far more impactful for kids.
The Advantages of Face to Face Learning in the Classroom
- Better concentration (Too many distractions and excuses at home).
- Kids can gain greater levels understanding and knowledge absorption. Stories and real-world examples from teachers and other students are understood more readily.
- You have a greater chance of completing your course successfully by doing it in a classroom situation.
- You may feel more comfortable and learn more easily in a familiar, traditional classroom situation.
- You can access more information and richer understanding through teacher and other students’ body language and voice.
- You have the opportunity to connect with, problem-solve, and network with other students from a wide range of backgrounds.
Completion Rates of teacher-led classes is almost 5X higher than that of online learning