Your Download is on its way!
We get it, organising quality extra curricular activities can be time consuming and overwhelming. At Skill Samurai, we want to make your job easier as an educator. Whether it's an incursion, or an after school program hosted at your school, we'll do the heavy lifting so that together, we can provide the best possible learning outcomes for your student community.
● Proven program; in schools worldwide● Small class sizes (10 students per instructor)● Enthusiastic, well-trained and background checked facilitators/coaches● Scholarship opportunities (we can help you run a STEM competition)
● Extensive, professionally developed curriculum
● Programs tailored to your school’s needs, from dates to class level● Great customer service that makes program administration easy● We provide laptops if needed
● We can work in various spaces, libraries, classrooms, cafeterias, etc.
● Program logistics made easy: Advertising and online Registrations available
● We can provide class descriptions, PDF flyers or printed flyers.
● Class Rosters: We can provide class rosters and parent/emergency contacts. Our registration system automatically generates these documents (if required)
● All students receive a certificate of completion
Build self-esteem, resilience andconfidence
Programs that help children develop teamwork and leadership skills
Improve problem solving skills and concentration
The Hour of Code started as a one-hour introduction to computer science, designed to demystify "code", to show that anybody can learn the basics, and to broaden participation in the field of computer science. Since then, it has become a worldwide effort to celebrate computer science.
You can run coding activities year round, or your class can join millions of students around the world celebrating Computer Science Education Week with the Hour of Code in December. Registrations open in October.
Get a printable brochure to share with other stakeholders in your School Community.